GROHE RAPID SLX BUILT-IN RESERVOIR
GROHE introduces the new Rapid SLX concealed cistern. With the GROHE Rapid SLX you are prepared for the future. It is ready for all rimless toilets and shower toilets!
The strong, robust concealed cistern makes your daily work a lot easier. The larger mounting opening and the ultra-thin actuating plates with magnetic mounting allow you to install quickly. The Rapid SLX is also fully prepared for rimless and shower toilets.
With the unique flow manager you can easily adjust the water volume at any time. This makes the Rapid SLX perfectly suitable for the growing market range of rimless toilets where splashing water often occurs. With the flow manager, the water volume can be adjusted by turning a rod - without removing the bottom valve. This saves time and therefore money.
The Rapid SLX is also fully prepared for all shower toilets. The Rapid SLX is fitted as standard with the latest ultra-thin flush plates from GROHE that are up to 50% smaller and up to 80% thinner than other flush plates.
GROHE RAPID SLX INSTALLATION SYSTEM FOR HANGING TOILETS – SLEEK, ROBUST AND READY FOR THE FUTURE.
- with GD-2 reservoir
- with integrated power socket
- water connection prepared for shower toilet
- inspection shaft for ultra-thin flush plates (S variant)
- application: for wall or system wall mounting
- coated steel frame, self-supporting
- completely pre-assembled
- fixed object connections
- with height adjustment fixation
- mounting material
- TÜV certified
- 2 WC threaded rods
- ceramic mounting
- distance between threaded ends 180/230 mm
- drain bend Ø 90 mm
- adjustable in depth
- adapter Ø 90/110 mm
- supply and discharge fittings
- GD-2 reservoir, 6 - 9 L, contains the following properties
- factory set to 6L and 3L
- pneumatic coil principle with 3 functions;
large flush, small flush and flush interruption
- water connection right or rear
- noise class I < 20 dBA
- insulated against condensation
- water connection 1/2" with integrated angle valve,
hose can be mounted manually
- no tools required for the installation of the inspection shaft
incl. protective cover during the construction phase
- for vertical mounting
- including flow manager
- reduces flow of the flush
- prevents overspill in rimless toilets
- easy flow regulation via inspection shaft without removing the valves
- wall mounting set 38 558 00M available separately